Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Today’s issue: Books I’ve Read So Far in 2015
1. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff: My emotion, my emotion! This book is freaking crazy. Half the year and I already know this will be my number one read in 2015. Or maybe EVER.
2. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera: My most favorite contemporary and LGBT book so far this year.
3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: Thanks Maas, I can finally bear the pain of waiting for Queen of Shadows.
4. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley: Fantastic and refreshing. I laughed, cried, and thrilled at the same time reading this.
5. A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab: I’m totally making the awesome many-sided jacket and live in my own Blue London where people who does magic for bad things die in an instant. (And also Mr. Kell will live with me here)
6. City of Savages by Lee Kelly: This is literally me and my sister in an post apocalyptic world. (I hope we never get to that world though)
7. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge: Dark fairy tale retelling with a badass heroine. Yess!
8. An Ember in The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir: Second book? Please, I’m so needing that.
9. Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier: I need a door to Gier’s dream right now and pull out her amazing ideas of plotting a book. Oh wait. I need to learn German first.
10. Spelled by Betsy Schow: So fun to read. I’m literally laughing most of the time I flipped those pages.
There are my favorites so far this year. I post my favorite 2015 read which also published this year. Have you read those ten books above? What is your favorite read so far?