Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Today’s issue: Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession (bought, library, review copies)
6. Forever For a Year by B. T. Gottfred
7. Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
8. Paperweight by Meg Haston
9. Off The Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
10. The Impropable Theory of Ana and Zak by Brian Katcher
Have you read any of them? Which one should I read first?