FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).
by: A Daily Rhythm
1. Ella, The Slayer by A. W. Exley
That cover . . .
2. The World of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin
As I am reading and watching the TV show of Game of Thrones, this one shall be added to my shelf.
3. Glass Sword By Victoria Aveyard
Loved the first book, I can’t wait ’til this one comes out.
4. Queen of Blood by Jill Myles
I read a review of this book on Book Land and I’m so intrigued.
5. Z for Zachariah by Robert C. O’Brien
The movie will be released in August and the trailer is already out so I need to read this ASAP.
6. Wash Me Away by Wendy Owens
Analee @ Book Snacks recommended this book to me the other day so TBR indeed. Thanks Analee!
7. A is for Arsenic: The Poisons of Agatha Christie by Kathryn Harkup
Found this on Netgalley and as a fan of Christie‘s work, I shall have this one on my shelf!
8. Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine
Retelling of Romeo and Juliet? Okay, I’m intrigued.
So, what books have you recently added to your TBR list?