Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Today’s issue: Top Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish
I love reading series, but there’s a bunch of finished series I have yet to finish. The main reason of that are often not because I didn’t like the last installment I read but mostly because when the next/latest installment came out, I kind of lost the mood and the hype to dive in to the world of the story. The other reason is that it started slow and not really on top of my list to be finished that it somehow pushed further and further away in the corner of my TBR list. So here are my top ten finished series I have yet to finish (along with the total amount of books I read from the series so far):
1. The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd (1/3)
2. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman (1/2)
3. Percy Jackson & The Olympians by Rick Riordan (2/5)
4. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (1/6)
5. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings (1/2)
6. Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (1/3)
7. The Maze Runner by James Dashner (1/3)
8. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (1/2)
9. Heather Wells by Meg Cabot (2/5)
10. Divergent by Veronica Roth (2/3)
What finished series are being on hold by you right now?