I’ve been nominated the Book Fangirling Blog Award by Tumbling into Wonderland. You should go check this blog and read amazing posts there.
1. Create a post to accept your award.
2. Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
3. Answer the questions I have below.
4. Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
5. Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
Q & A:
1. What books are currently sitting on your TBR shelf?
There are so many books are waiting to be read in my shelf right now, but right now I’m really looking forward to start reading Passenger by Alexandra Bracken.
2. Book whose ending you disliked the most?
I guess every ending in A Song of Ice and Fire books . . .
3. What book did everyone like and you hated?
I know there are some books that I probably have the opposite feeling as most of people did, but the last hyped book that I didn’t really like were November 9 by Colleen Hoover and The Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
4. Name a book you wish more people knew about.
I wish people would love the Time Riders series by Alex Scarrow as much as I do. Those series were really being underrated.
5. What book world would you most like to live in/visit?
I would like to say A Song of Ice and Fire‘s world, but since its world filled with brutality that I really couldn’t stand, so probably my next choice will be to live in the world of The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer. Who doesn’t want some fairy tale world, right?
MY LOVELY NOMINEES ARE:
1. If you could make up one fantasy world name, what would it be?
2. What book you think should become a movie/tv series?
3. If you could change an ending, which book would you change and what should the ending be?
4. Name 5 characters you would like to be your BFFs.
5. What is your most anticipated book release this year?