Last week, I’ve been nominated the Sisterhood of The World Bloggers by Pajamareader @ Ibookblog2 and Analee @ Book Snacks. I am so happy being nominated the second award for my blog. If you don’t know about those bloggers, you should check them out for they each post amazing review and stuff about books. Go now, click the link above there. 😀
So I’ve been searching the internet for hours looking about the origin of this award but I couldn’t find any. All I know that this award started around the year of 2010. So if you guys know more about this, please comment below.
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers
4. Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Questions from Pajamareader:
1. What is your favorite disney or Pixar movie?
My favorite movie which happened to be both from Disney and Pixar is Brave. I never got bored watching this movie again and again. I love the story and I love scotland too.
2. How old were you when you first started your blog?
Twenty years old which actually a few months ago.
3. What is your favorite quote/poem?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Anonymous
There are some references said that this quote was by Albert Einstein but at the same time many said it wasn’t. So, I just choose to anonymous whoever it is.
4. Quick! What is the first word that pops into your head?
5. Do you think bow ties are cool?
I’ll go with cute on this one. Except when you pair it with a tux . .
6. Which book caused you the most emotional damage or gave you the most feels?
I have some since I was the kind of girl who purposely seeking a sad ending book a few years ago (past tense!), But, the last book that made an extreme emotional damage to me was More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera. (I also post a review about it here)
7. What is something you want to accomplish this summer?
I want to read as many books I can before my internship starts.
8. Have you ever tried a coke from Mexico?
9. What is you favorite song?
I’m so into updating my playlist everytime a new song comes out, so I have quite a few of them. Right now my favorite songs are Like I’m Gonna Lose You – Megan Trainor ft. John Legend and My Love is Like A Star – Demi Lovato.
10. Would you rather wish from a dandelion, shooting star, or at 11:11?
I never wish from something like that and I don’t think that I will.
Questions from Analee:
1. What is your favorite book cover? Why?
For this one I have to go with my ultimate favorite cover-gasm I have ever had and that is the cover of My True Love Gave To Me. FYI, I love Tiffany’s blue so much so this book was a pure eye-gasm for me. Oh, to add the awesomeness the pages have an extra hot pink on the edges.
2. What is your least favorite book you read this year?
The Heir by Kiera Cass. let’s just move ahead with the next question before I vomit all the disapointment this book built in me.
3. What makes you love a book?
I love when a book can make me drown into its world and forget everything else. Period.
4. Do you snack while reading? If so, what do you snack on?
I rarely snack while reading, but the last time I did that, it was KitKat that I snacked on.
5. What is the longest time you’ve gone without reading?
One month. Fingers crossed I will have no more than that in the future.
6. What is your favorite film adaptation of a book?
Does Marvel Superheroes count as an adaptation? What? I don’t care if it’s not. XD
7. What is the largest amount of money you have ever spent on books at one time?
Honestly, I don’t remember.
8. Which books have you re-read many times?
I’m not the kind of person who re-read books because there are so many books out there and I don’t want to be stuck in one world only. I do a fast re-read of several scene I marked in a book though if the book will soon become a movie just to refresh the story all over again. The last book I re-read is Paper Towns by John Green.
9. Which book character would you want as your significant other? Why?
Ezra Mason (Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff). Though the book was written in a found footage style, I still feel a deep connection with Ezra. Really deep, people! Everyone else, please just step aside.
10. Which book character do you think is most like you? What character would you most like to be?
I do feel I’m quite similar with Phee from City of Savages by Lee Kelly.
MY LOVELY NOMINEES ARE:
1. Summer @ xingsings
2. Tasha @ Head in The Clouds, Heart in The Book
3. Macy @ Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Books
4. Aira @ Aira Reads
5. Christiana @ Christiana Reads
6. Nicole @ The Bibliophile Chronicles
7. Skylee @ The Night Girl
8. Hard Work Boulevard
9. Wandering Words
10. Heart Full of Books
1. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
2. What is your favorite fairy tale?
3. Name three books you would like to pass along to your grandchildren!
4. What word do you love the sound of?
5. If you could be immortal, would you choose to be?
6. If you could have any question answered, what would it be?
7. Name five things you’ve never done but would like to do!
8. If you were going to write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
9. Do you prefer living in the city or countryside? Why?
10. One piece of advice you would give to your younger self is . . .