I’ve been nominated the Real Neat Blog Award by Always and Forever Fangirling. You should go check this blog and read amazing post about books, movies and many awesome stuff.
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
Q & A:
1. If you could be transported into any television show past or present ,which one would you choose and why?
I would love to be in Once Upon A Time. Who doesn’t want a little fairy tale? Or in this case, not so little.
2. What is your favorite song to listen to right now?
3. What book are you currently reading? if you’re not reading anything at the moment, then tell me how your Summer has been going?
I’m currently reading Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine.
4. What are some of your favorite T.V. shows ?
Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time, The Voice, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,
5. If you could meet one of your favorite authors at this very minute,who you want to meet and why?
Right now I would love to meet Jay Kristoff and ask him to sign a copy of both the first and second installment of The Illuminae Files for me.
6. Who are some of your celebrity crushes?
I have so many celebrity crushes but right now I’m in the mood of both Colin O’Donoghue and Jamie Dornan. By the way, my crush for Dornan started when he played the role of Sheriff in OUAT, not because he is Christian Grey. XD
7. Summer or Winter?
MY LOVELY NOMINEES ARE:
1. Abby @ The Bookish Barrister
2. Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
3. Ana @ Ana’s Lair
4. Zoe @ adailylifeblog
5. Erika @ Erika in Bookventurland
6. Audrey @ Forwards & Bookwords
7. Emily @ The Geek Undergraduate
1. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
2. What quality do you value most in your friends?
3. What is your most unusual nighttime or morning ritual?
4. How far would you do to save your books if one day books are ordered to be destroyed?
5. Share the most important thing you have learned in life so far!
6. Would you clone yourself if you could?
7. How do you think books will look in a 100 years?