1. How long have you been a blogger?
I just recently started blogging on March. So, around 4 months.
2. At what point do you think you will stop?
I have no idea. Maybe when books aren’t my thing anymore, or when I can’t keep up with the technology anymore.
3. What is the best thing?
Since I don’t have many friends understanding my love for books, I found that blogging really helps me connect with other bookworm and fangirls.
4. What is the worst thing?
Writing a post when having a slump.
5. How long does it take you to find/create pictures for your post?
A few minutes, I’ve saved pictures and gifs in categories so it won’t be hard to find them.
6. Who is your book crush?
My latest book crush is Ezra Mason from Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff.
7. What author would you like to have on your blog?
I really wished the Brothers Grimm is still alive . . .
8. What do you wear when you write your blog posts?
I usually write a post at night so most of the time I wear PJs while writing.
9. How long does it take you to prepare?
Mostly an hour for me to write reviews. But for Tags and Challenges that require mind twisting answers, probably more.
10. How do you feel about the book/blogger community/culture?
Love love it. Like I said, having people to share things about books is really amazing.
11. What do you think one should do to get a successful blog?
Personally, I categorized a blog as successful when it’s updated regularly and have originality in the posts. But I do recommend bloggers to relax and enjoy the world of blogging and write from their heart.